Production Manufacturing Associate
ASG-ZE is looking for individuals who can thrive in a fast-paced light industrial environment that involves working with and around moving machinery, feed stock, electronic controls, and high-quality product production. Our production facilities are technologically advanced warehouses where our team members work to give waste asphalt shingle and other materials new life as highly valuable products for use in many industries. ASG-ZE and C6-Zero use our proprietary process and equipment to deconstruct asphalt shingles back into their basic components including: high quality oil, high quality aggregate, and clean fiberglass.
- $17.00+ per hour
Working in an ASG-ZE/C6-Zero Production Facility
We work to transform waste materials into products that are valuable and needed by our customers. We work to keep the waste from landfills and strive to deliver our products in the highest possible quality to market for reuse. At our operational facilities we deconstruct waste products back into their basic components with pride and care so that those components can serve a purpose to help our communities and country. Our facilities are light industrial in nature and we take great pride in cleanliness, a positive and uplifting work culture, and holding each other up to a high standard of quality and pride. What we do matters, it is impactful, and important.
- There is nothing more important than safety, working safely to protect each team member. We expect every team member to keep safety first in their mind and to be diligent to ensure personal and team safety at all times
- A relaxed yet respectful and appropriate dress code gives you freedom to move around and feel comfortable (but safe) while working.
- Serving the needs of our customers is critical, employee flexibility is key; team members should be open to working voluntary and mandatory extra hours and to working at a pace to meet production requirements
- Quality and care of work is a core element in our success. We require each team member to maintain high quality in work, attitude, and in how they treat others
- Some facility areas can be warm or cold depending on the day, time of year, and weather.
- Some tasks will require standing for extended periods of time (up to 10-12 hours a day), while others involve walking around the facility, including climbing stairs – comfortable, steel toe shoes are required
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Ability to read, speak, write proficient English
- Ability to perform addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division math daily
- Ability to complete forms and reports daily
- Team members must, with reasonable accommodation, be able to lift up to 40 pounds, stand/walk for up to 10-12 hours, and be able to frequently push, pull, squat, bend, and reach
- Team members must be able to operating loaders, skid steer loaders, small industrial trucks, operate truck/trailer operations on campus, operate conveyor equipment
- Some team members will operate specialized heavy equipment and powered industrial equipment: Special training is offered to team members based on interest and availability
- Climbing and descending stairs safely (applies to sites with stairs), with reasonable accommodation
- Access to company health care benefits on the 1st of the month after date of hire for full time team members
- Holiday pay for full time team members
- Overtime pay for hourly employees
- Access to company 401K program after 90 days for full time team members
- We also offer flexible work schedules for team members who are unable to work full time