Abacus Solutions Group: We're built on our shared core values! We are difference-makers, passionate about serving, we work hard with integrity and do the right thing. Difference makers means that we look at every opportunity as a chance to make a difference. Passionate about serving means that we are always looking for ways to serve our customers and coworkers. Working hard and doing the right thing with integrity means that for every decision we make we 1st ask “Is the decision consistent with our moral and ethical principles”. We hire, review, reward and recognize our teammates based on these characteristics, so it is important that you share these values to be part of the team.
Position Overview: We’re hiring for an Entitlement Manager to work with the Army Service Desk located at Fort Huachuca Arizona. In this role you’ll join a team of professionals providing phone and remote access Information Technology Service Desk Support to the US Army throughout worldwide locations. This is an entry level Information Technology position that provides both training and opportunity for advancement. This role offers an hourly wage of $15 per hour with a full benefits package!
- Provide first level troubleshooting and problem resolution
- Responding to service requests via phone, email, chat, etc
- Confirm customer information
- Creating service tickets
- Write clear and concise service documents
- Support a 24X7 Service Desk
- Must be a US Citizen
- Must be able to acquire a Department of Defense Secret Security Clearance
- Ability to type 40WPM
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent use of the English Language; Both written and verbal
- Must be willing to work a rotational shift to support a 24X7 Service Desk
- High School Diploma or equivalent is required
- Prefer candidates with an associate degree
- Certifications aren’t required however you’ll be a provided the opportunity to earn multiple industry certifications
We are an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other protected characteristic. The EEO is the Law poster is available here.