Abacus Solutions Group: We're built on our shared core values! We are difference-makers, passionate about serving, we work hard with integrity and do the right thing. Difference makers means that we look at every opportunity as a chance to make a difference. Passionate about serving means that we are always looking for ways to serve our customers and coworkers. Working hard and doing the right thing with integrity means that for every decision we make we 1st ask “Is the decision consistent with our moral and ethical principles”. We hire, review, reward and recognize our teammates based on these characteristics, so it is important that you share these values to be part of the team.
Position Description: Due to growth we’re adding a Recruiter to our San Antonio, TX location. You’ll work under the supervision of our Director of Recruiting and also our Chief Experience Officer. These roles will mostly be in the Information Technology Field but will include other industries. You’ll work with Program Management teams located across the United States who are supporting multiple Departments of the Federal Government.
Location: While based in San Antonio, Texas this position allows for the ability to work partially remote. Occasionally required to travel outside of San Antonio to nationwide locations in support of Recruiting efforts.
- Help candidates find their dream job and like wise help Abacus build a qualified and diverse workforce!
- Consult with Hiring Managers and candidates to determine both hiring needs and career goals ensuring they are met
- Design and manage job postings
- Utilize job boards, social media site, and professional networks to source new talent
- Review incoming resumes of applicants
- Conduct initial phone and/or video interviews
- Present qualified candidates to appropriate hiring managers
- Schedule and coordinate interviews between applicants and hiring teams
- Negotiate with applicants and close the deal
- Write offer letters, collect new hire paperwork, and conduct professional references
- Assist in the establishment and adherence to an Affirmative Action Plan to hire a diverse workforce
- Bachelor's Degree in a relevant field, such as Human Resources, Business Administration or Psychology; Experience may substitute for the Degree
- Ability to use Microsoft Office Products such as Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- Ability to effectively use the English Language both written and verbally
- Proven track record of excellent customer service skills
- Proven ability to work well on a small team
Nice to Have:
- Prior experience working with the Federal Government, and knowledge of the Federal Investigations and/or Clearances
- Prior Recruiting or Human Resources experience
- Prior Experience within a Recruiting Agency/Firm
Pay and Benefits: This is a full time employment opportunity offering a full benefits package to include medical, dental, employer matching retirement plan, and more! We are an equal opportunity employer.
We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other protected characteristic.