Abacus Solutions Group: We’re built on our shared core values! We are difference-makers, passionate about serving, we work hard with integrity and do the right thing. Difference makers means that we look at every opportunity as a chance to make a difference. Passionate about serving means that we are always looking for ways to serve our customers and coworkers. Working hard and doing the right thing with integrity means that for every decision we make we first ask “Is the decision consistent with our moral and ethical principles”. We hire, review, reward and recognize our teammates based on these characteristics, so it is important that you share these values to be part of the team.
Position Overview: We’re hiring for a Site Lead to work at Scott Air Force Base located near O’Fallon, IL. In this role you’ll lead a small team of Information Technology Support professionals supporting the US Air Mobility Command. Your team and you will play a critical role ensuring the warfighting effectiveness of our US Military!
- Be the counterpart to the Government Technical Manager
- Assist the Contract Officer Representative in execution of the Task Order
- Effectively communicate with higher echelon personnel
- Interface with all levels of management
- Report the status of specific support activities and progress
- Provide technical oversight to multiple tasks and projects
- Ensure the program schedule, performance, and deliverables are met
- Document, track, and monitor team problems to ensure a timely resolution
- Position is only open to US Citizens
- Must have fully active/adjudicated Top Secret SCI Clearance
- Total of 8 plus years of information technology experience
- Three of which must have been within a leadership role; Preferably within the Department of Defense
Required Certifications and Education:
- Bachelor’s Degree is preferred however you may substitute additional for years of experience
- Must have a DoD 8570 Level II Certification such as the CompTIA Security +
- PMP Certificate is preferred
What we offer: You’ll receive top tier pay with a full benefits package to include: Medical, Dental, Vision, Paid Time Off and more!
We are an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other protected characteristic.