Client Support Tech Lead
Abacus Solutions Group: We’re built on our shared core values! We are difference-makers, passionate about serving, we work hard with integrity and do the right thing. Difference makers means that we look at every opportunity as a chance to make a difference. Passionate about serving means that we are always looking for ways to serve our customers and coworkers. Working hard and doing the right thing with integrity means that for every decision we make we first ask “Is the decision consistent with our moral and ethical principles”. We hire, review, reward and recognize our teammates based on these characteristics, so it is important that you share these values to be part of the team.
Position Overview: We’re hiring for a Client Support Tech Lead to work at Scott Air Force Base located near O’Fallon, IL. In this role you’ll provide Information Technology support to the members of the US Air Force and provide a critical role to ensure the warfighting capabilities of our US Military!
- Direct and supervise Support Technicians.
- Provide support to end users on a variety of issues.
- Identify, research, and resolve technical problems.
- Respond to telephone calls, email, and in-person requests for technical support.
- Document, track, and monitor the problem to ensure a timely resolution.
- Develop integrated system test requirement, strategies, devices, and systems.
- Direct overall system level testing.
- Position is only open to US Citizens
- Must have fully active/adjudicated Top Secret SCI Clearance
- 6+ years of comparable experience
Required Certifications and Education:
- Must have a High School Diploma or equivalent
- Must have a DoD 8570 Level II Certification such as the CompTIA Security +
- Prefer candidates who are ITIL Certified
We are an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other protected characteristic.